How to make the perfect Ghanaian fresh tilapia fish soup
This is a common dish that you will probably find at every corner in Ghana.
The Ghanaian fresh tilapia fish soup is hot, very tasty, homely and just melts in your mouth.
Fresh tilapia fish
- Blend the tomatoes, pepper, ginger, garlic and onions together until smooth.
2. Scrap the scales of the fish then cut it open to remove the internal organs and wash until it is clean.
3. Pour palm oil in a pot and bleach, add the ground paste to it and fry until it starts frying on the spoon.
4. Add water, salt, seasoning and allow to boil for 5mins.
5. Add the fish into the pot of boiling tomato paste. Cover and allow the fish to cook for about 20-25mins.
Your fresh Tilapia fish soup is ready!Tags: Dish Fish Ghana Soup Tilapia