How to make a very delicious Ayamase pasta
This is a very tasty delicacy that embodies the soul of a typical Nigerian dish.
The Ayamase pasta is made using bleached palm oil with so much depth in flavour and the addition of chopped scent leaf to give it a nice aroma.
2 Cups Pasta (Macaroni, Penne, Spaghetti)
1/2 cup of Chopped Seasoned Chicken Breast
1.5 Cooking Spoons of Palm Oil
1 Tablespoon of Chopped Scotch Bonnet Pepper
1/4 Bulb of Onion
2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
1/3 Cup of Chicken Stock
1-2 Seasoning Cubes
1/2 teaspoon of Corn Flour
1 Tablespoon of Chopped Scent Leaf
- Heat up the vegetable oil in a pan and stir fry the chicken breast till cooked and set aside.
- Boil the pasta till it’s soft, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Put your palm oil on low heat in a pot till it turns translucent when it’s bleached. Increase the heat and toss in your onions and stir fry.
- Add the scotch bonnet pepper, chicken and chicken stock and allow to steam on medium heat.
- Sprinkle the cornflour in the pot and stir till slightly thick then toss in the pasta. Stir, season and add the chopped scent leaf.
Your Ayamase pasta is ready! Serve hot.