Simple steps to making Crepe egg rolls
Crepe eggrolls are best fit for breakfast; they can be eaten and enjoyed by everyone (children inclusive).
- 3 Eggs
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- Chilli pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- Mix eggs, salt and milk in a bowl In a mixing bowl, then add some cups flour and few spoons of baking powder then mix it thoroughly till it is smooth and lump free
- Beat eggs, few spoons of chilli powder, ½ of salt, black pepper, 1 green chilli, seasoning, chopped tomatoes, ginger, 1 chopped onions and ginger in another bowl, then mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Sprinkle some oil in the pan, then place your mixture and tilt the pan slightly to spread the batter, this should be done in 2 minutes, pour the egg mix over the bread and allow for 2-3 minutes then flip from to time
- Voila your food is ready!!!