How to make really tasty beans curry
This is a whole new twist to how you can enjoy cooking your beans as well as eating it.
Nigerians generally love eating our beans when it is spicy but you should be opened to trying new dishes like the beans curry.
This delicious dish can be enjoyed with yam, potatoes, rice or any other thing of your choice.
A cup of brown beans
One cup of coconut milk
1 table spoon of curry
1 tablespoon of crayfish powder
A handful of chopped onions
3 scotch bonnet pepper (Ata rodo)
- Select and wash the beans then boil in a pot of hot water.
- When the beans get halfway soft, pour in the coconut milk and continue to boil in coconut milk.
- Add the onions and chopped scotch bonnet peppers.
- Add your curry powder, seasoning cube and crayfish powder.
- If the beans get too thick, add some water to loosen it up and serve hot.
Your beans curry is ready! Eat alone or with bread, rice, plantain and yam.Tags: Beans Beans curry Dish