How to make crispy fried yam and spicy mayo
This very delicious combo can serve as an appetizer and also a main dish depending on the stomach of who is eating it.
Fried yam and mayo is a very simple dish that is also quick to make, it is a very great recipe to host guests with instead of the regular heavy meals.
4 slices of yam
1 tablespoon hot sauce
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
a pinch of salt
- Peel, rinse and slice your yam and set aside.
- In a pot of boiling water, place your sliced yam to cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Strain in a sieve with a paper towel to remove excess water and sprinkle your salt.
- Heat up your oil and deep fry your yam till golden brown.
- For the spicy mayo, mix the hot sauce and mayonnaise till both are completely blended.
Your fried yam and spicy mayo is ready! Serve hot.