Health benefits of consuming Orange
Orange is a fruit gotten from varieties of citrus species; it primarily refers to as Citrus x sinensis, which is also called sweet orange.
Orange trees are largely grown in tropical and subtropical climates for their sweet fruit.
Here is a list of benefits attached to consuming:
- Oranges are naturally rich in Vitamins B6, this can help support the production of haemoglobin which can also help to keep our blood pressure under check.
- The Vitamin A present in carotenoid which is a rich element in orange can help play a vital role in keeping the mucus membranes in the eyes healthy.
- Vitamin C present in orange can help facilitate proper functioning of our immune system, it is also good for preventing cold and ear infections.
- The citric acidic nature of orange can help prevent kidney stone formation.
- The presence of alkaline minerals in oranges can play a vital role in the process of digestion.