A guide to making very delicious beef carrot stew
These is an healthier alternative to cooking stew because carrot offers a lot of Vitamins.
Carrot stew is very delicious and gives a sweet underlying taste to your stew. It makes your stew less watery like in the case of using blended tomatoes.
This recipe gives the consumer a lot of Vitamin A which is quite necessary as a Nigerian
Main Dish / Side Dish
7 medium pieces of Carrots
2 cooking spoons of Blended Tatashe-Pepper Mix (Bell peppers and scotch bonnet peppers)
8 Pieces of medium sized Beef (Seasoned and Boiled)
1 small bulb of Onion
1 clove of Garlic
1 teaspoon of grated Ginger
2 Cooking spoons of Vegetable Oil
1/2 teaspoon of Curry
1 tablespoon of chopped Scent leaves
- Scrape, wash and boil your carrots till soft. Also, wash your beef and boil till soft
- Place the carrot in a blender without water and grind it till completely shredded.
- In a pot, heat up your oil and fry your onions, garlic and ginger.
- Pour in your Tatashe-pepper mix and your beef and allow to simmer on low heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Season with curry, seasoning cubes and anything else you may wish to add.
- Pour in your carrots and stir in and allow to simmer on low heat for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add your chopped scent leaves and stir in.
Your beef carrot stew is ready! Serve hot with rice, yam, plantain, pasta, etc.