Yummy Seafood Potjie recipe
For seafood lovers, seafood potjie is one recipe you can explore and the steps are quite easy if you can carefully follow the steps.
- 2 teaspoons of tomato paste
- White wine
- 3 chopped fresh tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium size onions
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of dry chilli flakes
- 1 sliced fennel bulb
- 1 chopped garlic
- 400g calamari tubes and tentacles
- 500g mussels
- Put your potjie pot on hot braai coals then add some olive oil, onion and fennel then fry until it is soft, add some chilli, tomato paste and garlic then allow it cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add the wine, then allow it simmer.
- Put tomatoes and seasoning then place the seafood on the tomatoes
- Squeeze the lemon juice into the pot then add pepper and salt to it, cover it and allow it cook for 15 minutes without stirring.
- Dredge some parsley on it, carefully stir the potjie
- Voila your dish is ready!!!!!!