Simple steps to preparing Watermelon Sangria punch
Looking for what to do with your watermelon, you can try the sangria recipe.
- 1 cup of simple syrup
- 1 cup of triple sec (optional)
- 2 big watermelon
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup of vodka
- Blend watermelon cubes in a blender till it is smooth.
- Sieve the juice with filter then turn into a bowl.
- Pour the vodka, triple sec, wine and simple syrup into the bowl, then mix them well
- Stir in the remaining watermelon cubes, orange, lime and blueberries into the sangria.
- Voila your exotic Watermelon sangria is ready