Simple steps to making perfect homemade Waffles
This recipe will guide you through making a perfect homemade waffle
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of butter
- 5 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- Mix baking powder, flour, sugar and salt in a big bowl.
- Heat up waffle iron.
- Whisk the eggs, and then gently stir in the butter, vanilla extract and milk.
- Add the mixture into the batter then beat until it is smooth and well blended.
- Scoop the batter into the heated waffle iron.
- Then leave waffles to get done.
- Voila it is ready!!!!
- Serve while it is hot