Simple steps to making Cinnamon rolls
This is a sweet roll that can be enjoyed at any time of the day; here are simple steps to making it.
- 1 egg
- I teaspoon of salt
- 120 ml of evaporated milk
- 3 cups of flour
- 3 spoons of butter
- 3 spoons of yeast
- 50g of sugar
- Beat flour, salt, yeast and sugar in a bowl, then in another bowl put butter, milk and warm water, pour in your egg then stir everything together till the dough is smooth
- Place the dough on a floured flat surface using floured hand, and then beat the dough for 2 minutes.
- Place in a lightly oiled non sticky pan; let it rest for about 10 minutes, then roll the dough out in a 14×8 inch rectangle.
- Put the soft butter on top then Mix the cinnamon and sugar together, Sprinkle it all over the dough.
- Roll the dough gently then cut into 12 even rolls, the carefully arrange them in an oiled baking pan
- Cover the rolls with foil wrapper then allow it rise then place the dough in a preheated oven, then check it from time to time till it is done.