Simple steps to making an oven-baked omelette
Have you tried eating an oven baked omelette, here are simple steps to making it:
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 chopped green onions
- Heat up oven to 350 degrees then butter the baking dish.
- In a bowl Whisk, milk, eggs, salt and sour cream, until it is smooth and well blended.
- Add in green onions then turn the mixture into a baking dish
- Allow it bake in the oven until it is done, it should be in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Dredge Cheddar cheese over the egg
- Then leave it to continue baking till the cheese is melted.