Make very tasty moist chocolate muffins
This delicious pastry recipe is one you should give a try, filled with chocolate that gladdens the soul.
Moist chocolate muffins are the perfect dessert that you can’t get enough of and tastes better when eaten the next day.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
¾ cup chocolate chips
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup plain yoghurt
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, 3/4 cup chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg, yoghurt, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into the chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended.
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing them to cool completely on a wire rack.
Your moist chocolate cake is ready! Serve cool.