Make this amazing Irish potato tots appetizer for guests this weekend
This lovely light recipe is one of the best you’ll ever taste and your taste buds will always ask for more.
Irish potato tots are one of the easiest appetizers you can make and it is also quite enjoyable which makes it one of the best snacks you can come by.
5 medium-sized Irish Potatoes
1/4 bulb of onions
1/2 cube of Maggi
2.5 Tablespoons of Flour
- Wash and Boil the potatoes with the skin till cooked.
- Grate the potatoes with the skin into a bowl.
- Finely dice your onions and add to the potato.
- Crumble your Maggi and mix the potato, onion and seasoning together.
- Pour in your flour and mix till it turns into a dough. Add more flour if necessary.
- Roll into small balls and fry.
Your very sweet Irish potato tots are ready! Serve with hot sauce or a mayo-ketchup sauce.