Make the perfect sugary coconut cookie this holiday
This very lovely recipe is not advisable for diabetic people because of how extremely sweet it is.
The coconut cookie is perfect for people with a sweet tooth with its very soft and chewy cookie texture.
2 cups of coconut flakes
1 cup flour
1/2 stick of butter (50 g of butter) – melted
1/2 cup sugar
- Whisk the eggs and sugar till its a light yellow colour and incorporate air as you mix. (This is your arm workout for the day lol)
- Melt the butter and pour into the egg mix and continue to whisk.
- Mix in the coconut flakes and then the flour.
- Heat the oven to 345 F or 175 C. If you do not have a specific measurement on your oven, just use your discretion to adjust to medium heat.
- Then with your hand, scoop your cookie dough onto a greased pan or parchment paper if you have and bake for 20-25 mins.
Your coconut cookie is ready! Serve with tea or any beverage of your choice.