Looking for the perfect dessert? Banana milo pudding is the answer
This tasty drink is quite enjoyable and tastes best when it is served cold.
Thinking of the perfect dessert for a family get together or reunion, try out this amazing banana milo pudding recipe and your guests will forever be grateful.
1 cup of Banana Yoghurt
2.5 tablespoons of Milo
- Peel and blend both bananas then pour them in a bowl.
- Now blend the milo with the yoghurt and also set it aside.
- Scoop the blended banana into the glass you want to serve it in with a spoon.
- Next up is the blended yoghurt. Scoop it into the glass also containing the banana blend and layer it.
- Put the glass filled with the pudding in the fridge to cool for 3 hours.
Your Banana milo pudding is ready! Serve cold with wafersTags: Banana Dessert Milo Pudding