How to prepare plantain and catfish pepper soup
It’s the perfect weather to enjoy the best ever pepper soup that will clear your eyes.
- 4/5 catfish steaks
- 3 Fingers of half-ripe plantain (chopped )
- Scent leaf
- Handful chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon pepper soup spice
- 1 Tablespoon crayfish powder
- Maggi cubes
- Salt to taste
- Mix the Chili with Ginger, ehuru, Beef seasoning, and also salt.
- Use the mixture above to season the Catfish with the mix and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Put the seasoned Fish in a pot, add the Plantain, Crayfish, Onions, Maggi, rest of the Pepper Soup spices and some water. Boil on low heat.
- As soon as the fish is cooked, remove and leave Plantain to cook till soft.
- Return Catfish to the pot and add scent leaves, uziza/ effirin, and leave to cook for about 2 minutes. Turn off heat.
Serve hot!Tags: Appetizers Pepper Peppersoup Soup