How to prepare Panla stew
Have you been checking out for different ways to make your stew? Looking for different ways to re-invent your stew? Try making this panla stew.
- 3 big Panla (cleaned and in pieces)
- 10 plum Tomatoes (roughly blended)
- 4 fresh peppers (roughly blended)
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 big onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp ground crayfish
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 seasoning cube
- Salt to taste
- Pour the vegetable oil in a pot and heat it, add the ginger, bell pepper and onions. Sauté till fragrant.
- Pour the roughly blended tomato and pepper into the pot and allow it to heat for close to 5 minutes.
- Scatter the panla into the pot, then add the chopped green pepper afterwards.
- Add thyme, salt and seasoning cube. Cover the pot and allow to cook for 10 minutes or till the oil starts floating at the top. Stir at intervals, taste and adjust seasoning.
- Add ground crayfish and allow to simmer for 5 more minutes. Then, turn off the heat.
Your Panla stew is ready!