How to make Indian chicken biryani rice
This a very sweet Indian delicacy that you can purchase its ingredient at any big store or Indian supermarket around you.
2 tablespoons oil
1. Wash the chicken thighs and season it with salt, garlic, ginger and pepper. Marinate it for close to 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Put the chicken skin side up in a skillet and place in the oven for about 3 minutes each. Take out the pan and set aside.
3. Put the chicken in the pan, add about 2 tablespoons of oil followed by onions, bell pepper, garlic, and bay leaf. Sauté until soft but not golden for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add cumin, coriander, curry, cardamom pods, cinnamon sticks, chill pepper and red bell pepper. Stir for another minute.
5. Add all the remaining ingredients including the rice, stock and salt to taste. Add chicken and bring to a boil.
6. Place in the pre-heated oven uncovered. Cook for about 30- 35 minutes till chicken is fully cooked then remove and let it cool.
Garnish with vegetables and serve.