How to prepare Burabisco
Burabisco A traditionally made couscous meal common to Northern Nigeria, especially in Maiduguri, Burabisco is loved and enjoyed by many. Usually paired with spicy stew of meat and vegetables, its rich ingredients categorize it among luxurious dishes in the region.
- Shredded chicken
- Groundnut oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Chili pepper
- Salt to taste
- Wash and season the shredded chicken with ginger, garlic, and seasoning cube.
- Heat up the butter and groundnut oil in a pan on a medium
- heat then stir in the shredded chicken.
- Sprinkle the chili pepper and add seasoning to get your desired taste.
- Once your chicken is fried in the hot oil, add the vegetables and stir in.
- Prepare your garri by adding water to it in a bowl.
- Stir with a fork so it doesn’t form a solid mold.
- Pour in your chicken and vegetables into the bowl of garri and stir very well till you have a perfect mixture.
- Your food is ready