How to prepare a very tasty fish omelette for breakfast
Not every time rice, bring a new twist to your breakfast and try out this easy to make omelette recipe!
- Break eggs in a bowl and add salt, paprika and a little black pepper.
- Add in the spring onions and mix.
- Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan. Pour the egg mixture into the pan – don’t move the egg around the pan.
- When the egg mixture is half-cooked, lay slices of tomato onto one half of the omelette and break chunks of tuna on top. Season with a little pepper.
- Using a spatula, lift one side of the omelette without the tomato and tuna and fold it over, on top of the other half of the omelette.
- Continue to cook until the egg is light golden in colour. Divide the omelette in half and lift onto two warmed, serving plates and sprinkle parsley on top.
Your breakfast is ready! Serve with bread or any accompaniment of your choice.