How to prepare a simple Pan-fried Salmon
You’ll mostly eat this fish in top restaurants in high-brow areas but you can as well make it at home too.
The Pan-fried Salmon dish is not so hard to make and the recipe is finger-licking good. You can try it out this weekend at home.
4 (5-ounce) centre-cut salmon fillets (about 1-inch-thick), skin on or off
2 tablespoons olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wash and bring the salmon to room temperature 10 minutes before cooking.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
3. Warm a large nonstick skillet with oil over medium-low heat.
4. Place the salmon, skin-side up in the pan and raise the heat to medium-high.
5. Cook until golden brown on 1 side, about 4 minutes. Turn the fish over with a spatula, and cook until it feels firm to the touch and the skin is crisp if desired, about 3 minutes more.
6. The skin can be served or removed easily with a knife or spoon.
Put it on a plate and serve as desired.Tags: Fish Fries Frying Salmon