How to prepare a perfect Plantain omelette for breakfast
This is one of the most delicious breakfasts you will ever have.
The exotic plantain omelette is a dish perfect for breakfast and is made using fried plantains and egg.
Spinach/scent leaves/ ugu
1. Fry the onions in oil for a minute. Add the tomato, sausage and green peas and fry for 2 minutes.
2. Pour the ingredients into the egg, add the sliced leaf vegetables and stir.
3. Heat a small quantity of vegetable oil and pour the egg mix from step 3 into the pan such that the mix is well spread out to cover the pan.
4. Reduce the heat to very low and once the edge of the omelette cakes, lay the fried plantains flat on the omelette to cover it.
5. Once the plantain omelette cakes all over, transfer it to a flat plate.
Your breakfast is ready to be served!Tags: Egg Plantain Sausages Soinach Ugwu