How to prepare a mouthwatering gizzard peppersoup
Looking for the perfect out of the norm peppersoup treat on a free day, this is the best alternative for relaxation.
Gizzard peppersoup is a budget-friendly peppersoup innovation that can be quite filling and leaves you begging for more.
Salt to taste
1. Wash and boil the gizzard using chopped onions, pepper and seasoning cubes.
2. When gizzard gets a bit soft, pout in the chopped yam cubes, reduce heat and let it boil.
3. Roast and pound the ehuru. De-seed the uda and pound with the ehuru. Place the uyayak on fire and roast before adding to the pot of peppersoup.
4. Pour the pounded spices into the pot and turn the heat back up.
5. Add the crayfish powder, salt and taste to make sure the seasoning is fine.
6. When both yam and gizzard are soft, add the chopped scent leaves.
Your gizzard peppersoup is ready! Serve hot.