How to make noodle pizza (Nigerian-style)
Try out this new method of eating noodles and trust me you’ll not regret it. It is quite easy and also fun while making.
Salt to taste
- Dice the plantains you want to use as toppings into cubes and fry in hot oil till it turns golden brown.
- Boil some water and pour the noodles in it till it gets a bit soft and straight. Drain the water from the noodles
- Low heat a pan with a bit of oil and pour the drained noodles in it. Mix it with the noodle seasoning.
- Break and whisk the eggs in another bowl, adding a bit of salt and any seasoning of choice. Pour the egg into the noodles followed by the other toppings like plantains, sausages, beef, onions, sardine and chopped peppers.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes with the pan covered then take the pan off and leave to cook for another 5 minutes on low to medium heat. Be careful not to make the egg burn but all the toppings cook evenly. Turn the heat off.
Your noodle pizza is ready! Cut into slices and serve.