How to make delicious pancakes with Semovita
Are you at home and craving pancakes but there’s no flour at home? Worry not because Semovita is here for you.
Semovita can always serve as a substitute for flour while making any form of meal, a fact a lot of people are not aware of yet.
Pancakes which can either serve as breakfast or desserts are sweet pastries made from frying.
A cup of Semovita
One and a half cup of milk
Half spoon of baking powder
Quarter cup of melted butter/oil
Quarter cup of honey or sugar
A pinch of cinnamon
1. Take a clean dry bowl and mix the Semovita with baking powder, cinnamon and sugar.
2. Mix the melted butter, eggs, milk and honey thoroughly in a separate bowl.
3. Pour both mixtures together and mix it thoroughly till the Semovita dissolves and it becomes pretty smooth.
4. Grease a pan with butter or oil and place it on medium heat.
5. In batches, pour the pancake batter in the pan till it turns brown on both sides.
Your Semovita pancake is ready! Serve with syrup, ice cream or chicken.