How to make beer-battered fried fish
The beer-battered fish is a whole new experience to fish frying and taste. It gives a crispy feel with a beer-laden twist.
1. Cut the fish into thin slices.
2. Crush the stock cubes in a bowl, add some ground pepper the also add 2 tablespoons of flour and place the bowl aside.
3. Season the fish with the mix and set aside.
4. Heat a pan of vegetable oil with the oil 2 to 3 inches deep so the fish can get enough.
5. Pour the remaining flour in a bowl and add a little out of the seasoning to it. Begin adding the beer to it in small quantities till it looks like a pancake batter.
6. When the oil is hot, dab a piece of fish in the seasoned flour till it covers all the fish. Then dip the dabbed fish fully in the batter before putting it in the oil. Repeat the process for as many pieces of fish that can fit into the pan without overcrowding.
7. Fry at medium heat till it becomes light brown and crispy.
8. Remove and allow to drain in paper towels.
You can serve the beer-battered fish with rice or chips!