How to make a very tasty Suya Pasta
This a very simple meal that could either serve as lunch or dinner and can be ready in 20 minutes or less.
It can be achieved with home made Suya or buying Suya from any trusted and hygienic source. Also, if you don’t have any Suya available, you could make use of any protein you have and garnish it with some suya spice added to the pasta sauce.
- 1 Cup of Cooked Penne Pasta
- 1/4 Cup of Cooking Cream
- 1/4 Cup of Chopped Suya
- A handful of Chopped Basil
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Pieces of Pepper (Chopped)
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1/4 Tsp Crushed Ginger | Garlic Paste
- 1/4 Bulb of Onions (Chopped)
- 1/4 Tsp Seasoning
- Boil your pasta and set it aside when soft enough. Heat up your butter and Olive oil in a clean dry pot.
- Stir fry the onions with the crushed ginger, garlic and peppers.
- Pour your cooking cream while you also add your seasoning and black pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir in
- Add the Suya and basil to top it.