How to cook a simple chicken peppersoup at home
Making of this particular meal is quite simple and requires less efoort.
Chicken peppersoup is mostly eaten at outdoor bars but you can also get enough of it and value for your money when you make it at home while you step it down with rice or a bottle of beer.
2 medium onion, grated
3 garlic clove, grated
1 Tablespoon paprika
5 Scotch bonnet
4 chili pepper
2 tablespoon ginger, grated
Salt to taste
- Put the washed chicken in a pan.
- Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes using seasoning, fresh herb, salt onion, ginger and garlic.
- Boil the scotch bonnet and chilli then set it aside.
- Boil the chicken with medium heat for 7 minutes.
- Pass the colander through a sieve and to the chicken.
- Add water depending on the thicken you deserve.
- Cook for 7 -15 minutes until the chicken is tender. Let it simmer.