Here’s a simple guide to make Papaya jam
This is a very healthy recipe that is filled with different nutrients.
Using Pawpaw as the main ingredient, Papaya jam is very simple to make and takes little to no time.
As much as possible
One ripe of papaya
3 inches (7.6 cm) of ginger
5 tablespoon of sugar
2 sweet lemon
- Divide the ripe pawpaw into two then mash or blend it till smooth.
- Peel the ginger completely then dice it into tiny bits. Use a stone mortar to pound it till it’s completely mashed.
- Put the mashed pawpaw in a clean frying pan and put it under medium heat. Keep stirring so it doesn’t stick to the base of the pan.
- Move the pawpaw into a pot after 10 minutes and add the ginger afterwards.
- Keep stirring till the mixture gets elastic in the pot then add your sugar. Continue to stir till the sugar completely blends.
Your Papaya Jam is ready! Eat with bread or yam.