Here is how to prepare your homemade Mac and Cheese
I know you have been wondering how most restaurants make their mac and cheese, there is good news because we have got a great recipe that can guide you through.
Here it is:
- 2 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ cups of shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 7 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 pinch paprika
- Boil your macaroni for few minutes then drain afterward.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Put in enough flour to make a batter.
- Slowly add milk to the batter, and then stir continuously.
- Stir in cheeses then cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick.
- Place your macaroni in a small pot, pour your sauce over macaroni and Stir well.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat then add some breadcrumbs.
- Spread it over the macaroni and cheese to cover then glaze with a little paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Voila, it is ready!!!