Here is how to prepare West African Lime Cake
African lime cake is one that is easy and quick to prepare, even your kids can prepare it without any form of supervision.
- 3 eggs
- 1 juiced lime
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- Heat up oven for 300 degrees
- Oil and sprinkle some flour on your baking dish.
- Whisk butter and sugar together for 3 minutes until it is smooth and fluffy then add your lime juice and eggs then whisk them together.
- Carefully add your baking powder and flour into the mixture until it is well mixed.
- Pour batter into the baking dish.
- Place batter in the heated oven until it is done