Here is how to prepare Potato masa
Potato masa is an ideal meal for a proper breakfast.
- Scotch bonnet
- Red pepper
- Cooked potato
- Groundnut oil
- Break eggs in a bowl and add into the cooked chopped potato your grinded red bell pepper & scotch pepper with the onion
- Add in the salt & seasoning to your taste.
- Heat your masa pan then add some oil to it
- Add some scoop of the potato mixture into the masa pan
- Fry after a couple of minutes then flip the other side & fry until brown then remove from heat.