Here is how to prepare African Vegetable porridge beans
Vegetable porridge beans happen to be one of my favorites and this can be enjoyed at any time of the day. Here are simple steps to preparing it.
- Bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups of Beans
- Palm oil
- Vegetable of your choice
- Dry fish
- Carefully select the stones from the beans
- Place your pot on medium heat then add some water it
- Sieve the water after the beans done
- Place the pot on fire then add water and some sliced onions then it simmer for few minutes
- Add your boiled beans and some water as it requires
- Add pepper, pomo, crayfish, ginger, dry fish, pepper, then add your palm oil and add a little salt then stir thoroughly
- Add your vegetable to it (this should be last thing you are adding), leave it to simmer for 1 minutes
- Voila it is ready!!!!!