Here is how to prepare a fluffy Aero cake.
Have you heard of aero cake or tried it before? Here are simple steps to preparing it.
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla flavour
- 1 Tablespoon of Cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 cup of hot water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups flour
- Grease the oven to 355 degrees then arrange the baking pans with flour and butter
- In a large bowl pour in your flour then add the milk, vanilla extract, eggs and oil, then beat ingredients with an electric mixer for 2 minutes, then add the boiling water afterwards, then mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture in the preheated pans and allow it bake for 40minutes, you can check it from to time to time till it is done.
- Slide a knife around the edge of each cake to loosen it from the pan, when it is done turn the cake over a metal rack, and then allow it cool off.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder over the top then add your mashed pieces of aero bar on top.