Here is how to make Tea candy.
Candies are extracted tea; they can be enjoyed by everyone. Here are simple steps to making:
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of tea bags
- 2 tablespoons of corn syrup
- 2 tablespoon of condensed milk
- 500g of whipping cream
- Put tea bag in hot water
- Let the water simmer for about a minute, add condensed milk, whipping cream, sugar and corn syrup in the skillet.
- Rigorously stir the mixture for 4 minutes; you will notice the mixture will thicken.
- Cook on low heat for few minutes, then place it bowl and cut it into pieces