Having issues with making the perfect boiled egg? Here is the easiest way to
Eggs when perfectly boiled is one of the best additions to our meals and it adds beauty to the look of your breakfast.
What most people struggle with is how long should it take before it gets overcooked or under-cooked. Overcooked eggs get really hard and smell badly like sulphur and also has a greenish look on the outer part of the egg yolk.
Here are easy steps to achieve the perfect boiled egg.
- Rinse the eggs and place them in a pot, pour cool water into the pot till the eggs get completely immersed.
- Cover the pot and start boiling the eggs on high heat.
- As soon as the water starts boiling and the eggs start rolling around in the pot, turn the heat off and place the pot on a cool surface or burner.
- Set a timer to 10 minutes and leave the eggs in the pot for that same amount of time.
- Move the eggs from the pot after 10 minutes into a bowl containing ice-cold water and leave the eggs to cool down completely.
- Your perfect egg is ready! Peel and eat.