Have you tried microwave mug chocolate cake; here is a simple step to making it
As a cooking enthusiast, there is always an urge to experiment with new ideas of cooking, microwave mug chocolate cake is one you can explore.
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- Salt to taste
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug
- Add milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract.
- Allow it cook in microwave until cake is done in the middle