Have you tried East African “French” Toast, here is a simple step to making it
This nutritious and simple breakfast is enjoyed by East Africans because it keeps them going all day, it could be enjoyed with some juice, tomato jam, tea, or coffee.
- 1 cup of milk
- 9 slices of bread
- 1 medium onion
- 3 green chili pepper
- 4 eggs
- Garlic powder
- 1 medium tomato
- Grounded black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- Beat milk and egg together with pepper, salt, ginger powder, and black pepper.
- Gently Stir in onions, chili pepper, cilantro, and tomatoes
- Dissolve the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat then place 5 slices of bread in the mixture and gently place in the saucepan.
- Scoop some of the mixtures over each bread
- Allow it to cook for 3 to 5 minutes
- Carefully Flip it from time to time
- Press down with a spatula cook until is done