Have you tried Confit Egg rolls today, here is an easy step to preparing it
Confit egg rolls one snack you can prepare at a low temperature over a period of time, this one method a cooking enthusiast.
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 inch 6 egg roll wrappers
- 2 clean and chopped squirrels
- 11 ounces rendered duck fat
- 2 cups of shredded cabbage
- Duck sauce or sweet and sour sauce for dipping
- 1 quart peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your oven
- Place squirrel pieces into a disposable meatloaf tin.
- Add rendered duck fat together with the squirrel pieces.
- Place in the oven and allow it cook for 2 ½ hours
- Remove it from the oven and remove the bones of the squirrel pieces
- Retain 1 tablespoon of the rendered fat.
- In a large sauce pan heat oil.
- Add together the squirrel meat, cabbage, carrots, ginger, salt, pepper, and duck fat into a mixing bowl.
- Place the egg roll wrapper, and then place some of the squirrel mixture into the centre of the wrapper and fold corner over the mixture.
- Fold the left and right corners towards the centre and continue to roll.
- Place the egg rolls into the hot oil and fry
- Flip occasionally, until the egg rolls are golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain it.
- Voila your delicious snack is ready