Have you tried a Coffee Slush before? here is a simple step to making it
This beverage is made out of coffee and it is quick and easy to prepare.
- 3 cups of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 3 pints half-and-half cream
- 3 cups of cold brewed coffee
- Stir in coffee, sugar, vanilla extract and cream together in a container, close the container then refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Remove container from freezer and defrost in room temperature for 1 hour.
- Remove the container from the refrigerator then Break the coffee mixture apart with a spoon till it is soft and creamy.
- Then pour it into to a bowl or cup.