Have you ever heard of Agbalumo Ice cream?
Here’s how to make it.
It’s still the season of Agbalumo so why not spice up how you take the fruit apart from the typical licking and sucking.
Fresh Agbalumo fruits
Peak condensed milk
Method of preparation:
- Cut the fruit carefully making sure the clustered seeds are intact, then scoop the flesh out and cut them nicely.
- Pour the chopped fruit into a bowl and mix it with a substantial amount of sugar and honey.
- Cover the bowl with a tea towel and place it aside to chill.
- Using a blender, blend the chopped Agbalumo mixture with peak milk till you get a peach and creamy mixture.
- Pour the blended Ice cream into a bowl and keep it in the freezer for a few hours till it gives the soft-set feel and a creamy texture.
The sweet Agbalumo ice cream is ready! Serve chilled.Tags: Agbalumo Agbalumo ice cream Dessert Fruits Ice cream