Easy way to make the Nigerian stick meat recipe
This is a very tasty snack that doesn’t take time to make and can be eaten at any time of the day.
The Nigerian stick meat, also known as mini-beef kebab is found in a lot of restaurants around Lagos and is quite filling too.
1 Pack of Beef
3 Bell Peppers – Red, Green, Yellow
1 Bulb Onion
2 Cubes of Maggi
2 Teaspoons dry Pepper
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Curry
A pinch of thyme
2 Cups of Water
2 Cooking Spoons of vegetable oil
Pack of Toothpicks
- Chop the beef into tiny pieces and place it in a pot. Add salt, dry pepper, Maggi, curry, thyme and water and bring to boil.
- Boil for 15 Minutes and allow to cool.
- Heat Up the Vegetable oil and fry the beef till brown.
- Cut up all the bell peppers and onions into tiny pieces.
- Stack The beef, peppers and onions in your desired order.
Your Nigerian stick meat is ready! Enjoy.