Deviled Eggs: Your perfect go-to appetizer for any occasion
This is a recipe that can be served in various ways by adding your own spices.
Amaze your visitors at home or your party guests with this wonderfully easy to make appetizer which is out of the norm while you add different kinds of protein to it.
Boiling / Mixing
4 medium sized eggs
2 tablespoons of salad cream
1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon of chicken seasoning
- Boil the eggs for about 15 minutes till they are hard-boiled.
- Peel the eggs and half them. Take out the yolks with a teaspoon and put in a separate bowl.
- Add the salad cream, seasoning and chilli powder to the bowl with the egg yolk and mix properly until the mixture is creamy.
- Using a pastry bag or regular plastic bag, pour the mix into the bag and squeeze out a bit of the content into the egg whites.
- Now add the extra stuffs like cooked shrimps, shredded chicken or anything else you like.
Your Deviled eggs are ready!