Cashew nuts and their health benefits
Cashew is a tree that is indigenous to Brazil, the nut is known as cashew. It also grows in parts of Asia and Africa.
Here are some of the amazing health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Cashew nuts have natural oil that is rich in zinc, iron and selenium and other antioxidants, which helps to keep our skin young and radiating.
- The presence of zinc in cashew nuts helps to improve sperm count in males, which aids fertility chances.
- The presence of copper in cashew helps to create healthy hair pigment-melanin that enhances hair colour.
- Cashew nuts are most times consumed as a snack, this nut is rich in protein, calories and fibres which help to kill one’s cravings and hunger, and it is filling.
- The presence of minerals (copper and calcium) in cashew nuts helps to strengthen our bones.
- Cashew nut is a good source of fibre, this helps to prevent blood sugar spikes. Notwithstanding, it is advisable to consume only 3-4 cashews per day.