Baby Blue Punch recipe
This is one easy to make punch that can be served at parties.
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 9 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 bottle of white cranberry juice
- 1 pack of blueberry flavoured unsweetened drink
- 2 litre of bottle lemon-lime flavoured carbonated beverage
- Mix lime-lime soda and white cranberry together in a big bowl.
- Add sugar then take some scoops of ice cream on the top.
- Then allow the ice cream melt in a way it will turn the punch into a tasty baby blue colour.