An easy way to make Ivorian Kedjenou stew
This very amazing recipe is popular among the people of Ivorycoast and smells good too.
The Kadjenou stew is a very aromatic recipe that is made using chicken and vegetables that are really slowly cooked.
Kadjenou stew is quite helth friendly and can go alone or with rice, cassava or cous cous
2 hors 30 minutes
8 pieces of chicken
4 large tomatoes
1/2 bulb of large onion
1/2 large egg plant
1/4 large cabbage
1 Large carrot shredded
3 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon of chopped ginger
3 seasoning cubes (small)
3 scotch bonnet peppers
Salt (I didn’t add to mine but you can)
- Pre-heat the oven to 325F or 163C.
- Wash the chicken and place it in the roasting pan. Add the seasoning to the chicken and rub it in properly.
- Chop all your vegetables and add to the pan. Place in the oven and slow cook for 2-3 hours.
- Constantly go back to the oven to shake the pan so the chicken does not stick to the pan.
- The chicken is ready when the chicken starts to fall off the bone.
Serve hot!Tags: Ivorian Ivory coast Kadjenou Stew