An easy guide to making delicious Peanut burger snack
This is a really tasty snack that you can always munch on anytime and anywhere.
Mostly bought at supermarkets and in traffic, the amazing coated peanut, popularly known as peanut burger in Nigeria can also be made at home.
1 cup roasted peanuts/groundnuts
⅓ cup plain flour (all-purpose flour)
⅓ cup cornflour
⅓ cup rice flour
¼ cup icing sugar
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Vegetable oil (for frying)
1. Mix the dry ingredients together and sift them using a sieve.
2. Whisk the egg thoroughly till it becomes foamy.
3. Pour 1 teaspoon of the mixed ingredients into the egg and whisk it over again till it’s smooth.
4. Pour the roasted peanuts or groundnuts into another bowl, scoop a small quantity of the egg batter into the peanuts. Shake the contents in a circular motion.
5. Add the dry ingredients mixture, shake in a circular motion till the peanuts are coated with the dry ingredients.
6. Deep fry in oil.
Your peanut burger snack is ready! Enjoy.