5 Fantastic ways you can use Nutmeg as a spice
Nutmeg is a seed from a native Indonesian plant known as ( Myristica Tree) which is a dark leaf.
Nutmeg is grounded and used as a spice in various ways. It is now a popular spice found in desserts, beverages and now commonly used in savoury dishes on occasions such as Jollof rice and Stews. Nutmeg can also be found in intercontinental dishes.
How to use Nutmeg as Spice:
- Nutmeg can be used on fruit drinks like smoothies by sprinkling some amount on the surface of the drink, sprinkle nutmeg on drinks to garnish it.
- Grounded Nutmeg on a bowl of warm oatmeal is another way of improving your health.
- Nutmeg can also play the role of garnishing meal after preparation and it not only brings out the aroma, it also helps add a richly brown blended beauty to any meal it is garnished with.
- Nutmeg can be used on desserts and cakes. All you have to do is to sprinkle on it before you put it in the oven to bake.
- Nutmeg can also be used as a twist in drinks like Hot Chocolate or Hot Tea as nutmeg is known to contain powerful antioxidants. Nutmeg is both a spice and a form of healthy plant remedy that eliminates unwanted things in the body that could be harmful to the system.