How to make a simple chocolate freakshake
Chocolate freakshakes can be made in less than 30 minutes and they are very delicious, smooth and overloaded, but they are still one of our favourites!
300g of chocolate ice cream
250ml of milk
60g of dark chocolate
200ml of double cream
1 brownie cube
2 chocolate wafers
- Melt 50g of the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, remove from the heat and whisk in 100ml of the double cream to make a smooth, glossy ganache. Transfer into a piping bag.
- Blend the chocolate ice cream with the milk.
- Using a source of heat, toast the marshmallow until golden
- Line the inside and outside of the glass with lines of the chocolate ganache. Pour in the milkshake leaving some inches of space at the top.
- Add a large scoop of ice cream.
- Put whipped cream at the top and around the top of the glass.
- Thread the marshmallow and chocolate brownie onto a wooden skewer and rest on top of the cream.
- Add the chocolate wafers, drizzle over some more chocolate ganache and grate over some dark chocolate.
You can decorate with other sweets and straws, and serve straight away!